❑ Over 10 years of exceptional technical and functional experience inProposal Development, Program Management, Training, and Technical Writing for business intelligence projects
❑ Technical Writing experience in support of the full software development life cycle, including design and build history notes, team design meeting documentation, and training documents, all catalogued in SharePoint for Great Plains Dynamics accounting projects. Writing projects include:
• Technical training manuals and course materials,
• Business process design/redesign project doc sets,
• Meeting agendas with concrete lists of outcomes communicated via email immediately following technical developer meetings,
• “How to . . .” manuals for finance and accounting and software implementations,
• Web content development
❑ SharePoint used to coordinate and collaborate since 2008.
❑ 20 years QuickBooks Pro-Accounting and income tax preparation for small businesses.
❑ 12 years experience Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics accounting systems
❑ 10 years experience as a College-level instructor in Computer Information Systems.
❑ Developed web-based training in government regulatory compliance
Adobe Standard XI for .pdf file manipulation and production
Centerview 3.1 Corda 7.0
MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
Web Content Development & Training
QuickBooks Pro (expert)/Great Plains Dynamics Accounting documentation
LobaTek Incorporated, 25 years experience preparing corporate, partnership, and individual income taxes and technical writing for small business, including tax and legal government correspondence, web content development, and technical training documents.
Stryker Corporation, (through Genesis10) 10/2011 to 2/2012
• Technical documentation in support of the Neuro-Vascular Data warehouse and BI project. Training manuals, software test documentation, and meetings scribe.
New Horizons Tours & Travel, (through Select Resources) 6/2009 to 12/2009
Great Plains Dynamic Consultant and Scribe
• Tasked with leading the training documentation and training for the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains v.10.0 from the Jackson, MI location.
• Used SharePoint Server as the project’s collaboration tool for document archival, schedule keeping, recording and storing error and bug fix issues and updates for team training and discussion.
ReCellular Incorporated (1099) 10/2008 to 2/2009
Independent Consultant and Recorder
• Set up and documented user requirements for an executive business intelligence dashboard using Great Plains 9.0, SQL 2000 data warehouse, and Centerview Corda for actual dashboard prototype build.
• Conducted the analysis and documentation of top management users’ key performance indicators (KPIs) to incorporate in the prototype build of a dashboard enabling appropriate reports needed by top management.
• Utilized SharePoint Server to log and store all doc sets for the project.
Michigan Electric Transmission Company, (through MRI Recruiting) 5/2006 to 1/2007
Business Analyst and Writer
• Documentation and maintenance of SRC Business Objects strategic planning database budgeting tool with an Excel front-end, utilized by METC to guide or manage construction work in progress, operations and maintenance, strategic planning, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, performance evaluation (budget to actual monthly project costs) and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) reporting
Vanguard (USA), Inc., Whitmore Lake, MI, 5/2000 to 2/2005
Finance Manager and Reporter
• Directed a successful Great Plains accounting & MIS systems conversion from DOS-based Great Plains to Great Plains Dynamics e-Commerce, and MaxData Barcode Inventory Control system reducing inventory shrinkage from 12 to 2% variance from the annual physical count. Created the documentation to train users in the inventory system’s redesign, meticulously tracking and logging all irregularities in the inventory process post implementation.
Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM) Ann Arbor, MI 7/93 to 8/94
Assistant to the President – executive training and proposal development
• Provided executive-level computer and technical support and one-on-one training.
• Served as chief architect and program manager of a $20,000,000 technical workforce training project (CoNDUIT) building a virtual enterprise of 26 organizations/subcontractors to bidding the RFP for DARPA’s Technology Reinvestment Project. (1/93 - 12/96)
• Gained extensive experience in government regulatory compliance and technology transfer while creating the documentation to train all subcontractors in the fine points of managing their contract performance in our Cooperative Agreement between the U.S. Dept. of Energy and Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
• Worked on business development targeting workforce training grants offered by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and other departments of the federal government.
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
M.S. Human Resources Development - Psychology for the Workplace (27 hours completed of a 36 hour program)
West Liberty State College, West Liberty, WV -B.S. Business Administration Accounting/Computer Information Systems.
Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI 8/87- 8/95
Adjunct Instructor CIS - Software tools: Microsoft Office suite
West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV 1985-1987 Computer Information Systems, School of Business.
May the Spirit of the Wolf watch over you. . . Ruling the wilderness with majesty and fearlessness, the mighty wolf has long been revered as a symbol of mysterious power. According to Native American legend and lore, the wolf is among the most courageous, protective, and cunning creatures in all of nature.
Calling the Pack Home
The loyalty of Wolf
The Call of the Wild
Spring at Redbud Farms and redbud trees
Phlox at Redbud Farms
Plum tree in full bloom at Redbud Farms
**************************************************** CONTACT INFORMATION
Van Dyke Zinnias / LobaTek Incorporated Sharon Fernandez, President 2743 Bartlett Rd., Pleasant Lake, MI 49272 WWW.VANDYKEZINNIAS.CO
Get our ionic sulfate mineral products at the following links: